In today’s post I am going to talk about your closet. I think everyone has said that famous quote at some point in their life, “I have nothing to wear!” However, you are ironically starring at a closet full of clothes! So I created this post to be a little retail therapy session to help you all out. I always struggle when trying to find the perfect outfit. Sometimes I see things in my closet and I think, “Why did I ever buy this?!” I did a little research and came up with the basic pieces every girl should own! It’s a diverse assortment so it allows you to mix and match throughout your wardrobe.
- Your basic, must-have tops. Every girl needs at least one button up shirt, a cute tank top, an oversized sweater, & don’t forget that crop top!
- For your bottoms, it is always important to have one pair of skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, high waisted, & flare!
- A sophisticated duster jacket, a casual jean jacket, an edgy bomber jacket, & a comfy cardigan is the perfect selection for your outerwear!
- It’s always important to own one pair of high waisted shorts, white shorts, ripped shorts, & flowy shorts!
- Casual, business, sweater, & dinner date is the perfect selection of dresses in your closet!
- A girl should always have a jean skirt, a skater skirt, a sophisticated pencil skirt, and of course a suede skirt!
- Athliesure, tomboy, party girl, stylish, and casual are the perfect mix of shoes to have in your closet!
As you can see, these are the perfect go-to items to have in your wardrobe! I hope this helps organize your thoughts on what should stay & maybe what should go!